Setting Name Servers with GoDaddy
To Set Nameservers for a Domain Name Registered with GoDaddy
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- In the My Products section, select Domains/Domain Manager.
- Select the domain name(s) you want to modify.
- From (Nameservers), select Set Nameservers.
- I have specific nameservers for my domains â€” This option indicates that you are hosting your domain name with another company (enter the two or more nameservers your hosting provider gave you), or you have custom nameservers you want to use for this domain name.
- 0 Bu dökümanı faydalı bulan kullanıcılar:
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution