- In Microsoft Outlook, go to the E-mail Accounts menu, then select Tools.
- The E-mail Accounts wizard window will pop up, follow the instructions on it and select Add a new e-mail account, then click Next
- For your server type, select POP3 or IMAP, and then click Next.
- On the Internet E-mail Settings (POP3/IMAP) window, enter your information as follows:
Your first and last name;
Your email address;
Your email address, again;
Your email account password.;
Incoming mail server (POP3/IMAP):
POP - mail.yourdomain.com or IMAP - mail.yourdomain.com
Outgoing mail server (SMTP) - mail.yourdomain.com
- On the Internet E-mail Settings window, go to the Outgoing Server tab.
- Select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Go to the Advanced tab, and then change the Outgoing server (SMTP) port to 26 for non SSL connection or 465 for SSL connection.
- Click Ok.
- Click Next. Verify that everything is set up correctly.
- Click Finish.
Was this answer helpful?
Once inside the cPanel Control Panel, click on the "Auto Responders" section in the Email Menu....
Email aliases The e-mail alias is not a real email address, but can in some cases act as such....
Click the Start button. Point to All Programs. Click Outlook Express. In Microsoft Outlook...
Start Mozilla Thunderbird, go to the Tools menu and select Account Settings. Select Email...
SPF stands for Sender Policy Framework, and is a method by which the administrator of a domain...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution