Mail App. - Mac.
1. Start the Mail.app Program
Locate the Mail program either from your dock menu or from the Applications folder in the Finder. When you start "Mai"l it will open a Welcome configuration screen if the program is not yet configured. You can enter the following information into this Welcome screen:
Full Name: (Your First and Last Name);
Email Address: (your email address);
Incoming Mail Server: mail.domain.com for both IMAP or POP;
Account Type: POP or IMAP ;
User Name: (the username you have chosen for the mail account);
Password: (the password you have chosen for the mail account);
Outgoing Mail Server: mail.yourdomain.com ;
Select the OK button to continue to open the Mail program.
2. Open Mail Preferences
Before attempting to "Get Mail" you need to make additional changes to the account. You can access the Preferences window by choosing "Preferences" from under the Mail menu.<
3. Setting Account Preferences
At the top of the Preferences window, choose the "Accounts" icon or tab. This will display your accounts that are configured for use with the Mail application. You should now be able to see the account that you originally configured in step 1, and selecting this account should display the same information that you entered back in step 1.
4. Within the "Accounts Preferences" window, choose the "Advanced" tab toward the top, along the right side of the screen. Do not check the Use SSL option, check the box *Use authentication when sending mail and confirm that the Authentication is set to "MD5 Challenge-Response". Set the outgoing SMTP Port to 26.
5. The setup is complete. Proceed to checking your newly created mailbox.
Was this answer helpful?
Start Mozilla Thunderbird, go to the Tools menu and select Account Settings. Select Email...
Click the Start button. Point to All Programs. Click Outlook Express. In Microsoft Outlook...
SPF stands for Sender Policy Framework, and is a method by which the administrator of a domain...
Email aliases The e-mail alias is not a real email address, but can in some cases act as such....
1. In Eudora, select "Create a brand new email account" and click the "Next" button. Give this...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution