Godaddy- Pointing domain to our hosting
If your domain is registered at Godaddy, please do the following to point to our hosting:
To Point Your Domain Name to a Our Host Company's Servers
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- In the My Products section, click Domain Manager.
- Select the domain name(s) you want to modify.
- Click Nameservers.
- Select I have specific nameservers for my domains.
- In the Nameserver 1, 2, and 3 fields, enter the nameservers. You must enter at least two.
- Click OK.
Was this answer helpful?
Resource Saving Tips This tutorial is focused mainly at cPanel users but is for everybody who...
Â If you don't have E-Mail accounts setup with your web host, go to Step 4. There are two...
Cache refers to copies of previously accessed Web pages and associated files are stored on a...
Although we do a backup of our servers, it is in your own best interest and responsibility to do...
Here are instructions on how to perform a traceroute check on different operating systems:...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution