phpicalendar is an open source php application to parse and display shared icalendar-compatible calendars on a website.
phpicalendar is released under the GNU/GPL terms.
The features are as follows:
* View calendars by day, week, month, or year as a graphical output or a list
* View different calendars (including remote web calendars) individually or in combinations
* Display web calendars in many different languages
* Display Google calendars
* Provide links to subscribe to or download calendars
* Search for events containing keywords
* Generate a variety of rss feeds to provide events to other websites
* Customize the appearance of your calendars
* Host different calendar sets from a single installation