FTP: upload and manage your content
Popular FTP clients:
WS_FTP Pro from IPSWITCH (online tutorial) Cute FTP from GlobalSCAPE
Instructions (WS_FTP Pro)
1. Please download then install WS_FTP Pro
2. Launch WS_FTP Pro
3. Click "Create Site"
4. Enter name of your site, for example "my business"
5. Enter "Host name (server name) of IP address". You may enter your domain name (for example, "domain.com") after DNS propagation.
6. User ID (username) and your password
7. Click "Save Password"
8. Click "Finish"
1. Launch WS_FTP Pro
2. Click on your web site name (see step 4 above)
3. Click "Connect"
4. In the main window you will see folders:
5. Double click on "public_html". This is your main (root) directory. Please upload all content into public_html folder.
Was this answer helpful?
What is SSI and how to activate it SSI (Server Side Includes) are directives that are placed...
Some times it becomes necessary for us to request the IP that you use to gain access to the...
Web hosting is often provided as part of a general Internet access plan; there are many free and...
We removed catch-all accounts on all shared servers to prevent further spam attacks / disk...
The Cron Daemon runs on Unix based Operating Systems and, in essence, is closely similar to the...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution